Hosted by Clarksburg Church
Race Day is November 17, 2018
We are so excited to host the 7th annual, family-friendly, 5K Orchard Run at Butler’s Orchard located in Germantown, MD. This race, previously known in the community as the Campus Life 5k Orchard Run hosted by Campus Life was specifically created to benefit students in the Clarksburg, Germantown, Gaithersburg, and Damascus area. As a sponsor in 2017, we had the opportunity to get to know the organization and become more involved in this local event that As the new hosts, we plan to uphold this focus. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to local middle and high school organizations that aim to enrich and encourage positive life choices.
The 5k Orchard Run Race Details
- Race Day: Saturday, November 17 from 10:30 to 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Butler’s Orchard, 22222 Davis Mill Road, Germantown, MD
- Race Price: $32 until October 31. The price will raise to $42 on November 1 and $45 on the day of the race.
- Kids Fun Run will directly follow the 5k
- Butler’s Orchard Holiday Open House begins at 1:00 p.m. (directly following the 5K Orchard Run)
- Sign Up to Race
What does it mean to host?
We are so excited for this unique opportunity to host The 5K Orchard Run and can’t wait to watch it come to fruition!
As the hosts, Clarksburg Church is organizing the event, managing registration, promotion, fundraising, and all race-day activities from timing, race course development, packet pickup, vendors, etc. We would love your support! There are many ways to help make this event happen:
- Reach out to friends, family, moms groups, local gym, and encouraging them to race
- Place promotional signs outside of your house (created and distributed by Clarksburg Church). Please email Kasey Murphy if you would like a yard sign.
- Volunteer for Race Day, Packet Pickup, or Sign Distribution.
Packet Pickup will be hosted at Clarksburg Church on November 13 and 14 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Ask your workplace, local gym, etc. to be a sponsor (packages range from $50 to $1,000+). Contact Beth Wolff for more information.